- Party responsible for processing personal data
CRG S.A. is the responsible party for processing your personal data. CRG N.V. may use third parties to process personal data on CRG.N.V.'s behalf. CRG N.V. will establish or confirm appropriate contractual safeguards for the protection of personal data exchanged with such third parties.
- Purpose of processing and types of personal data
CRG S.A. processes personal data for various legitimate business and compliance purposes, such as:
- To support the application process through the use of personal data (name, address, education, ...)
- To support employee administration through use of name, address, date of birth, gender (in accordance with applicable law and with consent where required), nationality (in accordance with applicable law and with consent where required), type of employment contract, bank account number, wage structure (e.g. hourly or monthly salary), origin (in accordance with applicable law and with consent where required), internet address and full-time or part-time status.
- For employee relations, talent management and talent mapping functions by using name, identification, organization (union membership not specified), start date, jurisdiction, language, position, full-time/part-time status, gender (if permitted by applicable law and with your permission, where required), ancestry (if permitted by applicable law and with your permission, where required), email, phone number, performance score for any qualification, licenses or certifications you require for the position.
- To facilitate the management of your employment relationship by providing your manager with direct access to a limited amount of personal information about you.
- To meet government requirements through use of information such as tax information, social security data and other statutory information.
- To perform monitoring and enforcement of company policies and procedures and compliance with legal requirements, including topics related to ethics, health and safety.
The data elements listed above for each purpose are not necessarily an exhaustive list, but should be viewed as a guideline that may be modified from time to time to suit business needs and strategy.
- Special personal data
CRG S.A. will generally not process any personal data which is considered to be extremely sensitive under data protection law, unless (i) you have consented, or (ii) processing is required or permitted under applicable law. Such special personal data includes data relating to an individual's religion or philosophy of life, race, political opinion, health and sexual orientation, or personal data relating to membership of a trade union, as well as personal data relating to criminal conduct, or unlawful or objectionable conduct in connection with a prohibition imposed in connection with such conduct.
- Data Security
Access to your personal data is strictly managed through comprehensive system security within the HR system and other tools and systems and within the company network. Access is limited to specific human resources professionals and other CRG personnel and their representatives who need your personal data to perform their functions (e.g., the recruiter or recruitment agency).
- Data Storage
CRG will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described above, unless additional data is required to fulfill legal obligations. Your data will be retained in the HR system for the period of time necessary for CRG to use it (e.g. preparing government tax returns) and then archived or deleted according to specific timeframes determined by local law and good business practice.
- Access and other rights
You may have rights under applicable data protection law, including in some cases the right to review personal data held by CRG S.A. about you, to correct and delete inaccurate personal data and to object in certain circumstances to the processing of your personal data. If you wish to access your personal data or otherwise exercise data protection rights, please contact CRG N.V. in the manner described below. CRG S.A. will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible, and if your request cannot be met, CRG S.A. will provide you with the reason.